Nicholas J. Cuzzone, P.E.
Areas of Expertise
- Phase I Environmental Property Assessments
- Phase II Subsurface Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Phase III Contaminated Site Remediation
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Assessments, Removals and Closures
- Contaminant Characterization and Delineation – Remedial Options Evaluation
- Design and Installation of Soil and Water Remediation Systems
- Air Permitting
- Asbestos Inspection and Assessment
Professional Registrations & Certifications
- Professional Engineer, Illinois License #: 062-050060
- 40-Hour OSHA 29CFR1910.120 HAZWOPER
- Licensed Asbestos Inspector, State of Illinois Department of Health License #: 100-08291
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois
AG亚游体育APP下载 Environmental Services, Inc
Senior Project Engineer & Managing Partner
Performs or directly supervises Phase I Environmental Assessments and Phase II Subsurface Soil and Groundwater Investigations. Manages and oversees Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) sites, UST assessments and removals, and Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) Site Remediation Program (SRP) projects.
Premier Environmental, Ltd.
Performed Phase I and Phase II Assessments, UST assessments and removals, and site remediation. Also conducted air permitting, sanitary district reporting and other environmental consulting.
Quality Analytical Labs
Inorganic Lab Manager
Ensured current developments in environmental field were integrated into laboratory procedures. Provided technical support, consulting, and engineering services. Responsible for scheduling all field work and analyses. Staffed and trained personnel.
Magnetic Inspection Laboratories
Chemical Services Manager
Managed passivation and etching department and maintained process baths. Designed and maintained wastewater treatment system. Facilitated and supervised compliance with state and federal environmental protection agencies, and with OSHA and Right-to-Know laws. Maintained sanitary district requirements and compliance.
C.J. Saporito Plating
Performed quality, pollution and laboratory control. Maintained EPA, OSHA and sanitary district requirements and compliance.